Monday, June 9, 2008

Stung!

Yesterday we went to the beach.
There was a yellow flag with a purple one under it.
Yellow means medium waves, and purple means dangerous Marine life.
I went in about 3 in and then a wave came and I felt my leg hurting.
Then I saw a jellyfish! I went up to where we had all of
our things. It really hurt so I put some ice on it and it felt better.
A little later Dad got stung on his arm.
Mom said to rate it from 1-10. Dad said 4 and I said 6 1/2, 7.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yikes!! That sounds painful! I am sure glad that we didn't have the purple flag when we were visiting :-)

Theora said...

yah we didn't see eny jellys when you were here. they manely are there when it gets hot.

Anonymous said...

ouch! i hate jellyfish!

Megan said...

it sounds like there are a lot of jelly fish this year because amy jo siad that they saw a bunch whan they want to the beach. i know that i wont be going to the beach any time soon.