Wowsers!! Now what are you going to do with all your money?
wow! i bet you liked the amount of money!
Hey Kate, that is amazing! If you need help taking care of those dogs next time, just call me & I'll be glad to help & share in the profits!!!!
Any plans for your big bucks??
That is a lot of money.I hardly make more baby sitting.
very cool! that's ALOT of money!Watcha gonna do with it?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wowsers!! Now what are you going to do with all your money?
wow!
i bet you liked the amount of money!
Hey Kate, that is amazing! If you need help taking care of those dogs next time, just call me & I'll be glad to help & share in the profits!!!!
Any plans for your big bucks??
That is a lot of money.I hardly make more
baby sitting.
very cool! that's ALOT of money!
Watcha gonna do with it?!
Post a Comment