Monday, June 2, 2008

Jell-o salad recipe part 2.

Now fold in the whipped cream.




Make sure you mix it all up.Also, you want to make sure


that you get the bottom part mixed up.






After that, put it in the fridge until you are almost ready to eat it.


You want to make sure that you put it in the fridge for at lest


half an hour so that it can even out.


Then if you want to you can decorate the top.




Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks great Kate!! You did EXCELLENT on your May posts - I have 5 people to blog about and you have 1 so I am very impressed with all the posts you did! I bet you will win in June - I can see you were just warming up in May :-)

Megan said...

Kate the Jell-O salad that you made on sunday was really good.So I am glad that you posted the recipe.