Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brownie.

Today all of us were outside in the morning so I put Sox out.
Then I went in the our office/school room/play room.
The office window looks out on the front yard and I had Dixie with
me. She was growling at Sox but all of a sudden she started barking!
I looked out the window and saw 2 dogs by the rest of my family.
So I went outside and there were 2 Chocolate Labs. A big one, and a puppy.
They were really nice so we played with them on and off all day.
They followed us everywhere! Then we had to go to the store.
We were gone about an hour and it was raining hard when we returned, so we did
not see them. Jackson went outside when it finally stopped raining. He found the little
one, but the big one was nowhere to be seen.
Mom said we could keep him inside for the night in Dixie's kennel.
Mom and I had Jack hold him while I took a picture.
Because he is a Chocolate Lab we decided to name him Brownie. Isn't he cute?



Dixie and Brownie were (and sill are) playing

together really cute. Here is a video of them.

5 comments:

Megan said...

he is soo cute. are you goingto keep him?

Theora said...

We are going to see if a friend of mine will take him. if she dousn't
then we might.

Karmen said...

cute!
He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

so cute!
i hope you can keep him!
missed you today!

Amber said...

What a cute little thing - looks like Dixie was really nice and gentle with him too!