That sat down beside her,
That is hilarious Kate!! So very creative!! It could be a little kid book :-)
Love the story/pics!Oh, don't worry, I won't leave negative comments :)
Adorable! i love it. Soxs is a great little miss muffit.
Sorry! We forgot the curds.
That is so cut Kate!Adorable!
that's adorable!I can't wait to meet this Sox :)
kate you are very creative and i love miss mufits dress!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is hilarious Kate!! So very creative!! It could be a little kid book :-)
Love the story/pics!
Oh, don't worry, I won't leave negative comments :)
Adorable! i love it. Soxs is a great little miss muffit.
Sorry! We forgot the curds.
That is so cut Kate!
Adorable!
that's adorable!
I can't wait to meet this Sox :)
kate you are very creative and i love miss mufits dress!
Post a Comment