Monday, September 8, 2008

We went to Nashville last week. We stayed at my Uncle Greg and Aunt Janna's house.
They were gone but their kids Lillian and Julia were home along with my grandparents who were watching us. I brought Sox with me. We kept him in his kennel the whole 8 hours except for
1 or 2 rest areas we stopped at. The whole way there and back he never meowed once!
He was curled up in one corner in his kennel sleeping! We did alot at Nashville/Hendersonville
(where my grandparents live). I took ALOT of pictures but they were all on the cell phone:-(
We had a pretty good trip.

3 comments:

Karmen said...

sounds really fun!

Megan said...

sounds like you had fun. it's great that soxs slept the whole time.

Amber said...

What a good little kitty Sox is! I wish we could have seen you in ND but I am glad you had fun with your grand parents!