Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fourth of July!

Sorry I didn't do this sooner. I couldn't get the videos

to work before:-( Amy Jo's family and ours went to my Dad's Friend's house
for the 4th of July. We had hamburgers (and cheeseburgers) and lemonade.
We had orange ice cream and I made this cake only with strawberries not raspberries.
Here are some pictures of the cake I made.




These are some of the fireworks we did.



Sorry about the cake pics. Dad took them on his phone.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Pretty cake! Great job videoing the fireworks - it worked well. Looks like good ones!

Anonymous said...

like experiencing them all over again!
cool! I LOVE that site you emailed me- thanks!

Lawrence Underwood said...

Great job, Kate.

Coriander said...

Great videos! That was a fun night and the cake was de-lish! I could go for some right about now!

Karmen said...

love the cake =]

Anonymous said...

Your cake was beautiful!!! Your are going into such a godly young lady! It is a blessing to read your blog