Monday, July 7, 2008

A MOUSE!!!!

We came back from the beach one night and Mary was in
the garage, when all-of-a-sudden we heard her saying
"Oh, a mouse! A cute mouse! Its a mouse!"
We ran to where she was and there, in the cooler,
was a little brown mouse! No wait, little wasn't
the word for it. It was BIG! It was a good 3-4 in
from nose to tail! We let it outside but it ran back
into the garage! A few days later, I discovered a hole
in Dixie's dog food.THEN I found a small MOUSE
by Sox's kennel witch was right outside the backdoor!
I called Mom and we let Sox out to get it.
We had to point him in the right direction.
But when he saw it, he ATTACKED it!
I took him away from it to see what it looked like.
He was scratching and yowling in midair!
He wanted that mouse! He killed it and
then we think he ate it because we could not
find it anywhere!
2 Days after that I found another one only
this time it was dead. We think Dixie did it
that time. This one and the one before were
a lot smaller than the first one. I found this one
the same place that I found the other one.
Dixie moved it into the grass.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Yikes!! Sounds like you have a mouse problem :-) Cats instincts come out in full force even for kittens I guess :-)

Josh said...

Good thing Socks got that one mouse. Have you seen any more sinse then?