I installed something for my blog and when I did that I think they probably posted that. I can't get that "Code corrupted. Insert fresh copy." out of this post.
Weird - I wonder what that is all about! I think you are trying to get more posts by putting in "pretend" errors :-) (kate and I are in a race to see who can do the most posts in May) :-)
3 comments:
Weird - I wonder what that is all about! I think you are trying to get more posts by putting in "pretend" errors :-) (kate and I are in a race to see who can do the most posts in May) :-)
I will not! that was done by that stat counter thing. i just installed it.
that was me by the way. i was sined in as jack and didn't now it.
Post a Comment