Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sox the Kitten
Last Sunday I was in front of my friend's house when I saw a car go by.I didn't think anything of it at the time because lots of cars turn onto my street not realizing that in is a cul-de-sac. Being a cul-de-sac also means that I could not see what the car was doing. (my friend lives 6 houses down and it turns at the end so it was kind of hard to see) I saw the car go back and my friend had to go inside. So I went back to my house and on the driveway was a plastic bag with 3 cans of cat food, 1 open can, and a kitten eating out of the open can! I went inside and told my Mom and Dad. Then I went back and played with it. Then Mom came out with Mary and Isaac. When I told Mom about how it had been left and she saw how small it was, she and Dad let me keep it! We think it is a boy so we named him Sox because it looks like he is wearing little White socks. Jack thought we should spell it S o x instead of S o c k s. I also thought it was a good idea. I have to keep him away from Dixie (Jack's dog, and no, we did not name her). Sox is my kitten because I found him and because Dixie is Jack's dog. I will be posting pictures of him soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that Dad let you keep the kiity. Now, if we can just keep Dixie away from him!
Post a Comment