aw dixie girl :] lol I like the 2nd picture. Her mouth kind of reminds me of a fish, a cute fish though! do you remember when her owner brought her to your house the first time, and she leaped so high in the air to your dads arms then did a flip almost and landed on her back?! haha that was soooooo funny!
4 comments:
aw dixie girl :]
lol I like the 2nd picture. Her mouth kind of reminds me of a fish, a cute fish though!
do you remember when her owner brought her to your house the first time, and she leaped so high in the air to your dads arms then did a flip almost and landed on her back?!
haha that was soooooo funny!
Cute little dixie!! Hyper as she is I can totally picture the story Karmen wrote about above :-) The video didn't work though?
humm? i do remember. it was so funny!
Crazy Dixie! I remember that story to very well!
Post a Comment