On February 26th I had my birthday! A little bit after lunch Mom and I went to the mall by ourselves. That was fun. Then we went home, ate dinner, ate angel food cake, and opened presents. The best one was me being able to go with Dad to Sacramento California on a plane! We left on Thursday March 5th, and got back Saturday March 7th. I will post pictures SOON!
3 comments:
Glad you had a good birthday. The trip sounds so fun! I would have loved to do something like that for my birthday! Nothing like fun times with your dad :-)
PS
I couldn't see the picture :-(
Okay now I can see the picture! What a GREAT picture - you look happy and beautiful :-) (and the cake looks yummy!)
wow I never knew you went to California! I bet that was so funny. You look so much older in this picture it's crazy! Super pretty :)
Post a Comment