Friday, April 25, 2008
The Trip To Nashville.
We went to Nashville TN with Dad who went for G.M.A. (Gospel Music Association) week and guess what? I won a digital camera! I got to go with my Dad to the KLove dinner because Jack, Mary, and I were supposed to go to our Grandparent's house while Mom, Dad, and Jude stayed at the hotel but my uncle got really sick so my Grandma went to be with him. So, we could not go because she was gone and it would be hard for Grandpa to watch us. So Mom stayed with the kids and I went instead of Mom. When we got to the restaurant, the people there gave us a little ticket and a name tag. My name tag said my Mom's name on it because she had originally planed to go. We had dinner there and afterwards they gave away prizes. They would call out the number on the the ticket that they pulled out of a hat and the person who had the same number on their's got the prize for that number. They were giving away gift cards and things like that when they said that they were giving away camera.The number they called out was mine! And that's how I won my camera. I was able to take 8 pictures with the built in memory it already had because I don't have a stick yet. I am still trying to get my pictures on the computer so that I can put them on here so hopefully I can get them on here soon:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting!! What a great win!! I bet you had fun being with your dad too!
sounds like fun!
that's awesome that you won a camera!
Post a Comment