Monday, April 14, 2008

I Can't Wait!

I can't wait until Grandma, Aunt Amber, and cousins Madison, Isaac, and Hannah come to visit us at the end of the month. It will be so much fun! Jack said that he wanted to start a blog. I told him that he could write on my blog a little bit to see if he really wants to start one. Don't be surprised if you see him writing on my blog!

4 comments:

Amber said...

We can't wait to come either!!! YEAH!! We are counting the days! The kids ask all the time when we are going to be there and Isaac doesn't get time very well so he keeps saying, "okay lets to see them now"

Coriander said...

Just wanted to say "Hi' to my blogging daughter. :-) I'm glad you started a blog.

Karmen said...

Yeah, too bad I wasn't coming!
I really like the poll on your site! =]
I'll look forward to seeing jack try out blogging

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.