Monday, April 13, 2009

Sacramento ca, 3 The flight back.

We took off around 10:00 AM PT. You could
see farm fields and Mountains! Unfortunately
I could not take any close-ups very well because
they do not let you use electronics on the plane.
Dad ( having flown so much) got up graded
to first class!


Landing in the Salt Lake City airport.
You can see how close the mountains are to the clouds!

I just want to go play in that!
Oh look! Snow!

Sorry, clouds!


The sunset!
We got in at around 11:00 PM CT time. It was
weird because Dad and I had gotten used to Pacific time
( which is 2 hours earlier) so we were not nearly as tired as
everybody here was! I was in all 4 time zones ( not
including Alaska's and Hawaii's zones) that day!
I was in Sacramento, (Pacific) Salt lake City, (mountain)
Atlanta, ( eastern) and home (Central)!
I had a great time with Dad, but is was nice to be home!

2 comments:

Amber said...

First Class!!! Wow - I have never gone first class :-) The pictures you got of the view down below are great! I never realized they would work so well with the window there. Very fun to see!

Curtis and Linda Long said...

Some great pics Kate. Glad you got to go with Dad.