Friday, February 6, 2009

25 things

There is this thing going around Facebook called 25 things where you have to write 25 things about you.So for all you people who are not on Facebook , here it is! Oh, and if you read this you are automatically "tagged". That means that you have to do this and post it on your blog!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I was born in the same month, state, town, and hospital as my Dad.
2. I am the oldest grandkid of 7 on my Dad's side.
3. I am the oldest grandkid of 24 on my Mom's side.
4. I had a beta fish when I was little that I named Sam I Am.
5. My cousin and I had a pet worm for about 2 hours named Wormy Skwermy. (We were like, 4!)
6. I have moved 7 times 5 of which were before I was 3.
7. I like to collect stamps.
8. I LOVE cake decorating and things like that. I decorate all the cakes around here.
9. I have never eaten a catfish and never plan to! They freak me out. And there bottom feeders.
10. I have 2 Webkinz. A yellow Lab named Susan and a velvety elephant named Peanut.
11. I can't stand being late.
12. I hate change.
13. I have lived in 3 different states.
14. I would love to learn more sign language. I thing it is really cool.
15. I still think of Peoria as home and would love to move back.
16. I love the Anne of Green Gables series.
17. I love to read.( couldn't be Mom's girl if I didn't!)
18. My Mom is costantly calling me Nicole or Karmen (both of them are her sisters).
19. I would like to live on a farm in IL, near Peoria, with several cats and dogs, and a horse, some chickens, and maybe a few goats, a donkey.......
20. I want my cat to be mostly a indoor cat but Mom and Dad won't let him. Neither would the dog:-)
21. My favorite movie is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
22. My second favorite movie is a toss-up between Prince Caspian, and National Treasure 2.
23. My favorite flower is the peony.
24. I like to listen to stories on the radio.
25. I ran out of things to write!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tag 25 people!!!
Haha!
I can't think of 25 things! That's a lot!

Coriander said...

This was fun, Kate. Fun to be reminded of all the little things that make you you!

Amber said...

I forgot to comment on this post :-) Very fun to read and so "YOU". I need to do one of these for myself.