Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a nice one. We watched the parade on T.V. and then had our Friends, the Underwoods, over. Mom and I made all of the usual items because we were not sure if they were coming because they had been sick. They ended up bringing pecan pies, green beans, sweet potato balls, and a really good turkey that they cooked in a paper bag ( that was to keep it moist and it did ).
I also made my first turkey! We made Pioneer Woman's recipe and brined it. It turned out pretty good (thanks Pioneer woman)! Then today at church we all had to pray out loud and thank God for something we were thankful for. I said my family and my kitten Sox. What about you?
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! We missed you in ND!
I am thankful for God's leading and all that He has provided for us in our move to MT and of course my family!
That was fun!
Post a Comment