Friday, October 17, 2008

To many pictures........

Sorry for not blogging for a wile. After trying to blog all 166 pics/videos I have decided not to post anymore of them. But you can still see them on my Picasa Web Album. We had are logic class today. It was very fun. After that some of us started too talk about the Lock-Ness monster. I think it is real but that there must be a lot of them. What about you? Maybe I will try to do some research on it. Well, I have to go now. Bye!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures Kate. I loved looking at them and watching the videos. What a beautiful place - I hope I can go there someday with you guys. I LOVE the picture of the seagull up close and the water behind it - it is so neat looking. Did you photoshop it? The colors are so pretty. There were tons of great pics, good job! Also, about the loch ness monster, have you seen the Legend of the Waterdeep? It is good :-)

Amy Jo Underwood said...

Haha!
That was really funny about the loch ness monster :)