Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Sickness.

More sickness. Early Sunday morning I woke up at 4:15 to hear Jack ( he was sleeping in my room on the air matres because Mary wasn't feeling well and was sleeping in Jack's room) talking deliriously really fast. I told him (half asleep myself so that I did not exactly realize how delirious he sounded) '' Be quite I'm trying to sleep!'' But he kept on talking. I was now fully awake so I went to him and woke him up. At least I think I woke him up. I'm not quite sure if he was awake or not. Then 1 hour later I heard Mary throw up. I went and woke Mom up. She came and helped Mary wile I went to get a drink. By the time I was done Mary was fine and Jack had come out and was talking to Mom. We went back to bed and Jack was 100% better by the time Dad and I had come back from church.On Monday I was feeling sick. It wasn't a stomach thing it was more like a bad cough and a headache whenever I tried to stand up. That only lasted a day but I am still coughing. Mary and Jude have been crying in the night a lot and I sincerely hope that they get better soon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

No fun to be sick is it! Our family managed to stay healthy despite multiple exposures to this flu. Praise the Lord