On Friday when we went to the ''chiropractor party'' as my friends and I called it. I had to get adjusted along with 5 other people. That part was pretty boring, 10 minutes on the adjustment
thing and 30 on the bed, but the rest of the night was fine. Yesterday we went back to get checked. Only the people who got adjusted were checked. I was fine but he said I was born
with somthing that is hard to remember the name of and that I had to lie down for 15 minutes every 2 or 3 hours for a week. I havn't gotten really bad headaches since then. I still am getting them but there not nearly as bad as before, so I'm glad. Mom thinks it might be a sinus problem but whatever it is I hope it will go away soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment