Thursday, January 31, 2008

The trip to ND.

Here are some pics from when we went to ND to visit my family on my Mom's side.

This is one of my cousins Madison and Bailey. Madison is 7 and Bailey is 10.

Bailey is my closest cousin in age. She and I are 6 months apart. All the rest are a lot younger.


Here is one of most of us. 3 of them are missing.


This is me and my aunt Karmen. She is exacly 5.5 years older then me! We're so close that we some times get mistaken for sisters! There are more pics on my Mom's blog.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Nice pictures Kate, I especially like the one of you and Karmen - you both look so pretty!

Theora said...

Thank you! Did you seeI stole the pic of Madison, Bailey, & me?

Karmen said...

aw!
I remember taking this picture - too bad I look a little bit crazy!
I still like it=)

<3